abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Battery 6,0 Ah Problem

Gelöschter Benutzer
Ehemaliges Mitglied
Hello,

Sorry for writing in English, I'm not a native German speaker.

I just bought from Germany the new 6,0 Ah battery set with the new charger. Seller was great, the package arrived in perfect conditions and sealed.

I went on and registered the batteries and charger on Bosch's website but I found a problem with one of the batteries. It says 6,0 Ah on the side but it has a different model number and says 4,0 Ah on the top.

I'm trying to contact Bosch and get some help. I don't mind the labeling issue as long as this is indeed a 6,0 Ah battery. Any way I can be sure of it without dismantling it?

By the way, the box was sealed so I'm pretty sure it wasn't an issue with the seller.

Thanks
10042264.jpeg
10042266.jpeg
10042262.jpeg
10 ANTWORTEN 10

Stefan_Frisch
Power User 4
Hello miguelmarques,
first of all, welcome in the german Bosch community!
I have never heard such a problem before. At first you should contact your dealer perhaps he can solve the problem quickly. If this was is not successful you should contact Bosch directly.

Regards
Stefan

Gelöschter Benutzer
Ehemaliges Mitglied
Hi Stefan,

Thanks! 🙂

Yes, I've already contacted Bosch through central contact. I also let my dealer in Germany know of this though, to be honest, the box was sealed so he also must get some sort of answer from Bosch. I imagine there isn't much he can do other than letting Bosch know of the issue.

I was posting this here just to ask if any of you had any idea on how to test and check if this is a 6,0 Ah battery or not. I've tried charging both and measure charging times and they were different but I can't be sure if they were discharged the same. So that isn't really conclusive.

Can I measure it with a multimeter or such?

Best regards

Gelöschter Benutzer
Ehemaliges Mitglied
Hey miguelmarques,

this is a pretty annoying issue.
Not necessary to all of us.

The charging times are indicators to a different capacity.
Open the shell ist the only way to get the truth.

Brgds

Gelöschter Benutzer
Ehemaliges Mitglied

created by cube on 12/04/2016, 22:13
Hey miguel marques, this is a pretty annoying issue. Not Necessary to all of us. The charging times are indicators to a different capacity. Open the shell is the only way to get the truth . Brgds

Thanks 🙂 Unfortunetly the batteries have a security seal over some screws, I do not want to dismantle without hearing from Bosch first. I could void the warranty, I do not want that.

Schweri
Aktives Mitglied 3

erstellt von miguelmarques am 13.04.2016, 15:41 Uhr
 .....  I do not want to dismantle without hearing from Bosch first. I could void the warranty, I do not want that.
Hello Miguel,

That's the right way to go. But I'm surprized that you didn't get any answer up to now. Maybe it's a really special problem. 😉
BTW - Why did you buy the batteries in Germany? Was the price better than in your home country?

Best Regards
Lucian

Gelöschter Benutzer
Ehemaliges Mitglied
I just got a reply from Bosch Spain/Portugal. It is indeed a 4,0 Ah battery. They will get back at me soon with more info and how to proceed.

Regarding your question, I usually buy all my Bosch stuff from Amazon. They have decent prices on most tools and they pretty much got all the new stuff. Plus it's VAT free and there's next day shipping. Buying Bosch locally is only worth it if you're buying something that's on sale, otherwise you'll make better deals buying online.

However, Amazon doesn't ship batteries to Portugal. So I bought these through eBay from a very reputable seller. Currently, the 6,0 Ah starter kit is on sale here if you purchase 2 naked tools. If you do, the price isn't different from Germany that price is special because you're also buying the tools. If you just want the batteries there's no sale and it is more than double the price.

Bosch_Experten
Bosch Experten Team
Hello miguelmarques,

we are in contact with our quality department to check what happend. Normally the number on the batterie should be the correct one, so that the sticker seems to be wrong. The best way to solve this problem would be to send it back to your dealer so that he can let the batterie proof by us and send you another one. You should not open the pack otherwise you loose warranty and the rights to send the battery back.

Best regards
The Bosch Blue Expert-Team
Make hard work easier and healthier. Bosch Professional.

Gelöschter Benutzer
Ehemaliges Mitglied
Quick update.

So Bosch Spain is now telling me this is an issue with the seller and they have nothing to do with it. Again, the packaged was sealed, there's no way the dealer could fake this

What the hell guys? Terrible support. Why is it so hard to replace the battery?

Also, the guys from Bosch in Spain are saying it was too cheap and I paid to little so it must be a 4.0 Ah. Get your grip together, this is Europe, I can buy wherever I want to as long it is a official dealer.

I'm starting to get upset about all this.

Stefan_Frisch
Power User 4
Hello miguelmarques,
sorry that you haven´t a solution yet.
I thinks it´s the best way is, sending the battery back to your dealer and let it proof by the Bosch Service! Use the way Bob told you.

Please keep in mind: This problem is really uncommon so it isn´t easy to solve the problem also for Bosch.

Best Regards
Stefan

Gelöschter Benutzer
Ehemaliges Mitglied
Thanks guys. I'm going to a service centre myself this Monday, otherwise I'll return the item. The main issue here is that Bosch Germany sent me to Bosch Spain, and the guys from Bosch Spain aren't really helpful and they are basically mad that I didn't buy the items through them, they don't want to help as they should. Bosch service and guarantee as far as I understand is valid in all EU, so it shouldn't matter where I buy stuff as long as it is an official seller. So I'm going to try and get a replacement on Monday through Bosch's official channels here and if I don't succeed I'll return the item to the seller and let him handle this.