abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Bosch GSR 10.8 V-EC HX problem, strange noise

Gelöschter Benutzer
Ehemaliges Mitglied
UPDATE 07.10.2016:
Yesterday I got it back via GLS, it arrived at 4th but got delayed by the local package partner station, really impressed so fast it was, took only 2-3 days inc. repair and delivery, cut the crap, the device has been repaired, as listed, the Getriebekasten has been replaced, now the noise is gone, problem solved. Bosch +1

Sorry post here in English, poor German

Well, I just got my new GSR 10.8 V-EC HX, found there is some strange noise when you point it 90 deg down to the ground. check the video below:

Condition: it comes randomly, I found mostly right after when you switch the gang from 1 to 2, then switch back to 1 immediately. Insert a long bit holder and give some extra side force use you hand and pull the trigger, the noise might goes away. Then it comes back after some time, could be a night, could be few minutes. I tried to lay it down in different positions, but not help, next time when you pick it up, the noise just might comes right after you pull the trigger.

My retailer returned this driver to Bosch, but Bosch said it is normal, mostly of them in this serie got the same "sound". At the mean time, my retailer also showed me another GSR V-EC HX and GSR V-LI, they do both have exactly the same problem.

As they said, there is no effect to usage at all, well, could it be?

Thanks!
9 ANTWORTEN 9

Hallenser2_0
Spezialist

Hey @hanlan.

Welcome to German BOSCH (blue) forum.
The noise is not normal and I would return this device, because it appears unambiguously when the axis of the device is changed.
Back with it, this is a guarantee case.

Hey @hanlan,

Willkommen im Deutschen BOSCH- (blauen) Forum.
Das Geräusch ist nicht normal und dieses Gerät würde ich zurückgeben, denn es tritt ja eindeutig dann auf, wenn die Achse des Gerätes verändert wird.
Zurück damit, das ist ein Garantiefall.
EHRE, DEUTSCHES VOLK UND HÜTE, TREULICH DEINEN HANDWERKSSTAND. ALS DAS DEUTSCHE HANDWERK BLÜHTE, BLÜHTE AUCH DAS DEUTSCHE LAND. HANS SACHS

Steffen_Witt
Spezialist
Definitely not normal.
My driver doesn't make that sound or a similar one, regardless of its orientation. I'd say it's the gearbox...

Bosch_Experten
Bosch Experten Team
Hello hanlan,

your discribtion and the strange noise of your screw driver GSR 10,8 V-EC HX professional is not normal.
Please bring it back to your dealer for a complaint.
Where do you live? In Germany? If yes you can send it to our Service center in Kalefeld-Willershausen and please don't forget the registation to our 3 year warranty.
The adress of our Servecenter is:

Robert Bosch GmbH
Servicezentrum Elektrowerkzeuge
Zur Luhne 2
37589 Kalefeld-Willershausen

Tel: 0711-400 404 60
Fax: 0711-400 404 61

Mo - Fr: 8 – 20 Uhr; Sa: 8 – 16 Uhr

Best regards
The Bosch Blau Experten-Team
Make hard work easier and healthier. Bosch Professional.

Gelöschter Benutzer
Ehemaliges Mitglied
I am living in Austria, I did register for 3 years warranty right after I got it, and I just applied for the repair on the AT site, thanks for your reply and other guys above.
erstellt von Bosch Experten-Team am 28.09.2016, 12:23 Uhr
Hello hanlan,

your discribtion and the strange noise of your screw driver GSR 10,8 V-EC HX professional is not normal.
Please bring it back to your dealer for a complaint.
Where do you live? In Germany? If yes you can send it to our Service center in Kalefeld-Willershausen and please don't forget the registation to our 3 year warranty.
The adress of our Servecenter is:

Robert Bosch GmbH
Servicezentrum Elektrowerkzeuge
Zur Luhne 2
37589 Kalefeld-Willershausen

Tel: 0711-400 404 60
Fax: 0711-400 404 61

Mo - Fr: 8 – 20 Uhr; Sa: 8 – 16 Uhr

Best regards
The Bosch Blau Experten-Team

Gelöschter Benutzer
Ehemaliges Mitglied
update see main post

Roger__
Erfahrener
Congratulations.

Is it completely gone even when switching many times from gear 2 to gear 1 ?
No "click" sound in gear 1 when you put load o the spindle ?

Gelöschter Benutzer
Ehemaliges Mitglied
Yes, tried very hard to keep switching between 1st and 2st gear, include 0 to full load, well, the level ring get a little bit tight than before, but maybe just wrong feeling because I didn't use that much at the beginning. Anyway, the current condition is completely acceptable.
erstellt von Roger . am 07.10.2016, 13:55 Uhr
Congratulations.

Is it completely gone even when switching many times from gear 2 to gear 1 ?
No "click" sound in gear 1 when you put load o the spindle ?

Roger__
Erfahrener
Thanks. Sent my device to the service, waitung hopefully now.

Roger__
Erfahrener
Got a new device. It's working fine for now.