abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Bosch DLE70

Gelöschter Benutzer
Ehemaliges Mitglied
Hello,
First my apologies because I don't speak Germany.
I buy Bosch DLE 70 laser for outdor measurements.
I use reflective cloth for beter visibility and when I use it I have wrong result sometimes.
The same is when I use catadiopthre.
Please look at the picture
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/7187/pict1v.jpg
http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/7878/pict2.jpg
http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/315/pict3.jpg
I have not tried with Bosch reflective plate because I do not have it but I believe that will be same.
How I can believe that measurement is corect?
What I can do?
Best wishes
Zoran Trubic
<a href="mailto:zorant@gmx.net">zorant@gmx.net</a>
10 ANTWORTEN 10

Bosch_Experten
Bosch Experten Team

Dear Zoran Trubic,

We will check your question with our experts in the engineering department and will give you feedback on this as soon as we can.

Best regards
Your Bosch Blue Expert Team
Make hard work easier and healthier. Bosch Professional.

Gelöschter Benutzer
Ehemaliges Mitglied
Thank you!
I found that error is allways present at distance between 0.367m and 0.428m. Other distances I not checked.
I put DLE at distance 0.367m like at next picture
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/4601/dle70en.jpg
I found that angle of laser beam is importand, try put like at image.
Then I pull back, slowly, and first wrong measurement display about 4 meter....I pull back little.....than I give one good measurement about 40cm and then I repeat pull back a little and second wrong measurement about 38meters is displayed.
I hope I helped
Regards,
Zoran Trubic

Gelöschter Benutzer
Ehemaliges Mitglied
Do you have news for me?
I still wait for the response....

Bosch_Experten
Bosch Experten Team
Dear Zoran Trubic,

the mentioned impreciseness comes clearly from the reflector as shown in picture img697/315/pict3. This reflector seams to be from a bicycle and is likely to cause the laser to be misdirected and thus result in false measurements. For correct and precise measurements the laser should not be misdirected and only one laser should be returned to the lens of the DLE 70 Professional. When using the DLE 70 Professional try to ensure an even, well reflecting surface like in your picture img31/7187/pict1. Further please also refer to the technical manual for more usage instructions.

You can test the exactness of measurements yourself by conducting 10 test measurements towards a fixed object in approximately 4 meters distance. When the measurement tool and the object are not moved, the difference in measurements should not be more than +/- 2mm.

The technical manual can be found here. Please enter "DLE70" as keyword and select your language.

Best regards
Your Bosch Blue Professional-Team

Gelöschter Benutzer
Ehemaliges Mitglied
Hello
Unfortunately I am not satisfied with your answer
The problem with measuring is with both reflective surfaces, at picture http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/7187/pict1v.jpg distance to reflective surface is approximately 40cm but DLE 70 display 4m!!! Look at picture again!

I have DLE 70 3 601 K16 609, purchased in Germany, Made in Malasia in August 2009, serial 988194481
I try other one, with same reflective surface, Model is DLE70 3 601 K16 600, Made in Romania in September 2008, serial 889600***. This model has NO problem as my. I tested it and I have not found any problems.
Is there a possibility for a replacement for same or better model?
Regards, Zoran Trubic

Gelöschter Benutzer
Ehemaliges Mitglied
Hello
Unfortunately I am not satisfied with your answer
The problem with measuring is with both reflective surfaces, at picture http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/7187/pict1v.jpg distance to reflective surface is approximately 40cm but DLE 70 display 4m!!! Look at picture again!

I have DLE 70 3 601 K16 609, purchased in Germany, Made in Malasia in August 2009, serial 988194481
I try other one, with same reflective surface, Model is DLE70 3 601 K16 600, Made in Romania in September 2008, serial 889600***. This model has NO problem as my. I tested it and I have not found any problems.
Is there a possibility for a replacement for same or better model?
Regards, Zoran Trubic

Bosch_Experten
Bosch Experten Team
Dear Zoran Trubic,

unfortunately our recommended method to check the measurement precision did not bring the success we hoped for, meaning that we are not able to find the error with your fotos and descriptions.

So we would like to ask you to send your DLE 70 Professional to our service center so that we can check in detail. Please also send your purchase documents and if possible add your measurement results that you have posted here. 

To stay within your guarantee time we would recommend to have the check done as quickly as possible. 

This is the address of our service center:

Robert Bosch GmbH
Servicezentrum Elektrowerkzeuge
Zur Luhne 2,
37589 Kalefeld

Best regards
Your Bosch Blue Professional Team

Gelöschter Benutzer
Ehemaliges Mitglied
Dear Bosch,
Finally, after one year of negotiations and after more than two and a half months on the service Bosch approved to me a replacement device-DLE 50 😞
Now I have got older device, with less option and cheaper, but finally working properly. This not so cheap purchase cost me dearly.
Shame on you, Bosch!!

ybarian
Power User
Hi @Zoran,

I am pretty sure that someone at the Bosch Company did a mistake.

I guess they wanted to replace our DLE 70 with a brandnew and unused one, but accidently sent you a DLE 50. Just ask for a DLE 70, and I think you will get a proper working tool from Bosch^^
Die Farbe meiner Werkzeuge ist mir egal, solange sie blau sind^^

Bosch_Experten
Bosch Experten Team
Hi Zoran,

there really must be a mistake the reason of getting another DLE. Somebody will contact you from our servicecenter to check this.

Best regards
The Bosch Blue Professional-Team