Hilfe
abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

BOSCH SCINTILLA SA Stichsäge Typ 0 600 575 0036

hbbs77
Neuling
Mijn machine stopte tijdens het werk. Ik heb de beschermkap losgehaald, en zie dat er een snoer los is. Wie kan mij helpen en weet waar deze draad aangesloten moet worden? Zie foto's.
Dank u.
Henk Bos
henkjbos@ziggo.nl
15640439.png15640442.jpg
2 ANTWORTEN 2

kuraasu
Spezialist 2
Moin,

the service page has a spare parts graphic for that saw. Unfortunately, there is no wiring diagram ... it looks like the loose wire is one of the two connecting the suppresion capacitor and the motor, but it is hard to guess from the photos where the leftover end of the broken wire might be. Maybe you know someone with a background in electrics? The Bosch Service Center surely can help, too, but I do get the slight feeling, that the saw might be just a tiny bit out of its warranty period, so this option would probably cost a few Euros.

Hope that helps anyways!

Cheers,
kuraasu

Gelöschter Benutzer
Ehemaliges Mitglied
Hello,
this looks like a wire from the EMI capacitor (in german „Entstökondensator“). Do you have pictures where we can see the complete wiring and all electronic parts including the technical data from the yellow capacitor? When I see the length of this wire, should the counterpart for the wire be nearby. Further I think, someone has already screwed around in this machine because the end of this disconnected wire doesn’t look like an original because the end-ferrule or something comparable is missing.

But the easiest way will be the way from kuraasu that you ask someone with an electrical background.